All Tyre Sizes
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price||Quantity||Total Price|
GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRAC
Wrangler DuraTrac is an extremely versatile tyre offering on and off road traction. Featuring TractiveGroove Technology for enhanced traction in mud and self cleaning shoulder blocks, which help provide enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction, it helps to tackle various conditions in 4x4 vehicle. Popular as is Goodyear's On-/Off-Road Commercial Traction light truck tyre developed for the drivers of multi-purpose full-sized pickups, vans, sport utility and commercial vehicles looking for tyres that play hard and work harder. Works excellent in off-road competence in dirt, gravel and mud with on-road composure in dry, wet and wintry conditions.
Off Road trade magazine readers selected the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac as the best off-road tyre in Europe. It won in the category of "Traction Tyres," which was featured for the first time this year.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Features TractiveGroove technology which offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow.
- Self cleaning tread pattern maintains powerful traction in mud, deep gravel and other loose surface conditions.
- Its symmetric tread design combines large shoulders and highly angled centre tread blocks to enhance stability and traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Highly angled centre tread blocks help provide enhanced traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise.
- Rim protector helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage.
- Offers enhanced traction in deep mud, dirt and sand.
- Protects rims from curbs and potholes.
- Tractive groove technology offers enhanced traction in deep mud, dirt and sand.
- Features the Mountain Snowflake symbol for legal winter use.